RBL Comlink
Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - Printable Version

+- RBL Comlink (https://rblsquad.com/comlink)
+-- Forum: Divisions (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Wrath (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... (/thread-275.html)

Pages: 1 2

Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - Goku1 - 06-24-2003

Thankfully, the Big Blue One found another asteroid filled with Gundainium, so we were able to repair the damage recently done by that blasted insano droid R2Vader.

Ok people, here's a quick remminder to who has what: I have Wing Zero, Dark has Heavy Arms Custom, Snoopy has Nataku, Tanker has Deathscythe Hell Custom, and Simon has Tallgeese III.

Razen had Sandrock Custom until he retired. However, we cannot have a Gundam go pilot-less. Therefore, in light of his recent efforts to help the gundams, i present Sandrock Custcom to Aslan.

Any how, here's how to report, the form is as follows.

Name of Mobile suit/ Gundam: Name
Combat Readiness: ***%
Speed Capability ( not to exceed 200):***
Weapons Capablity:***

It's that simple.

Now for my report:

Name of Mobile Suit/ Gundam: Wing Gundam Zero
Combat Readiness: 150%
Speed Capability: 185
Weapons Capability: 260

Re:Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - M1A2Tanker - 06-24-2003

Sorry G, but my machine is busted.

**points to the highly sliced and diced ex-Gundam**

Don't know how that happened either.

Re:Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - Goku1 - 06-26-2003

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Does anyone know how to use the built in security force field that those things have? Wing Zero's has been on sincei last got out of it, and it's fine! The little button that says "Security Force Field" is there for a reason, so use them!!

Re:Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - Snoopy - 06-29-2003

*A faint howling can be heard eminating from one of the suits* Heeeeeellllllllpppp!!!! Let me out! The suits got me trapped in here!! The key doesn't work! :Smile

Re:Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - M1A2Tanker - 06-29-2003

You have a lightsaber pup! Use it! :Smile

I see we need to retrain you to remind you why we gave you that can opener...er...elegant lightsaber weapon. ;D

Re:Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - Snoopy - 06-30-2003

You mean what I thought was a FLASHLIGHT is in fact the REAL deal???? :o Cool!!!!!!! :Smile*The smell of molten metal wafes down the hallways* Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhh, MUCH better! ;D ;D ;D Uh, sorry Goku, my suit doesn't seem to be too responsive right now for some reason. :Smile

Re:Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - M1A2Tanker - 06-30-2003

Eeeewwww....that stinks.....and I bet it's hot too....

Cleanup in Bay three! ;D

Re:Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - Goku1 - 07-05-2003

Why is it that when i'm away for a week, you guys run amuk causing havoc and destruction????

Re:Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - Snoopy - 07-05-2003

Just talent I guess. ;D

Re:Mobile Suit Team, it's time for your quarterly reports.... - Goku1 - 07-06-2003

Speaking of being away for a long time, where the heck has Dark been? I haven't seen him on in a long time.