RBL Comlink
Bring on the rooties! - Printable Version

+- RBL Comlink (https://rblsquad.com/comlink)
+-- Forum: General (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Bring on the rooties! (/thread-1497.html)

Pages: 1 2

Bring on the rooties! - Goku1 - 10-03-2012

Some guy just turned 26 and feels old as hell. Which guy? This guy  ;D

Re: Bring on the rooties! - Acehigh - 10-03-2012

congrats bro ☼§☼      <)Smile    but the bad news is that now your officially over the hill LOL............. >Big Grin  nowhere to go but down now hehe...............happy b-day!!

Re: Bring on the rooties! - Goku1 - 10-03-2012

Don't remind me brother, I feel it already. xD ☼§☼

Re: Bring on the rooties! - Azis - 10-05-2012

Old?!?!? Pfffft...I must be dead then....

Happy Birthday Goku

Re: Bring on the rooties! - Holmes - 10-06-2012

if your old then i must be on my second life Tongue

happy b-day!

Re: Bring on the rooties! - Snoopy - 10-07-2012

Considering I turn 52 this coming Sat, that must mean I'm about to start my 3rd, lol.  Happy Birthday my friend, hope you enjoyed it.

Re: Bring on the rooties! - Holmes - 10-14-2012

(10-07-2012, 12:09 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: Considering I turn 52 this coming Sat, that must mean I'm about to start my 3rd, lol.  Happy Birthday my friend, hope you enjoyed it.

Snoopy! how's it going mate?

Re: Bring on the rooties! - Azis - 10-15-2012

(10-07-2012, 12:09 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: Considering I turn 52 this coming Sat, that must mean I'm about to start my 3rd, lol.  Happy Birthday my friend, hope you enjoyed it.

Hey look, its a masked beagle!!!

Re: Bring on the rooties! - Snoopy - 10-19-2012

*Looks around* Dang!  Missed him again!  :'(  He must move fast for a beagle.  :-4

As for me...older and slower.  My car accident I had a year ago might not have broken any bones...but my poor knees are certainly NOT the better for it.  Tween those acting up on me and the meds I'm kept on, I sometimes feel like I actually COULD use a hover chair like Azis's.  *Looks horrorfied*  Just hope Nurse C doesn't catch wind of it... :o :-X

Hope things have been going ok for everyone else.

Re: Bring on the rooties! - Azis - 10-20-2012

(10-19-2012, 11:46 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: *Looks around* Dang!  Missed him again!  :'(  He must move fast for a beagle.  :-4

As for me...older and slower.  My car accident I had a year ago might not have broken any bones...but my poor knees are certainly NOT the better for it.  Tween those acting up on me and the meds I'm kept on, I sometimes feel like I actually COULD use a hover chair like Azis's.  *Looks horrorfied*  Just hope Nurse C doesn't catch wind of it... :o :-X

Hope things have been going ok for everyone else.

That is "Hover Platte" not a chair you inferior earth creature.  >Sad And furthermore I am STANDING! not sitting  Wink

Sorry to hear about your pains tho bro. I know you have good support from a close family, so, count blessings for that. Find a geek and get on a chat of some sort man so we can keep in touch, miss our sessions.

As for me some one keeps putting rocks in that can I keep kicking down the road. Sometimes the thing kicks back, so I gotta back up and take a run at it to get it to move...but, fortunate or not, it does move eventually.

Might need to try out our teamspeak server even.........????

TC Pup.......Hope to chat/talk with ya soon.

Az