RBL Comlink
I Took a Number 12.... - Printable Version

+- RBL Comlink (https://rblsquad.com/comlink)
+-- Forum: Games (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars Galaxies (SWG) (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: I Took a Number 12.... (/thread-1361.html)

Pages: 1 2

I Took a Number 12.... - Voidmaster - 08-11-2009

For those of you who dont know yet...I am proud to announce, it looks like number 12 is all over SWG now. I am so pleased with myself...I feel like my pants fit better!

^Smile^ from who do I get my new legs? ^Smile^

-V-

Re: I Took a Number 12.... - Holmes - 08-11-2009

Miagi can make you some, will probably be on this evening.

They made them a pain to make with stats (require armor cores and a bunch of named resources), appearance tab only is easy though.

Re: I Took a Number 12.... - Azis - 08-11-2009

(08-11-2009, 11:16 AM)Holmes link Wrote: Miagi can make you some, will probably be on this evening.

^Smile^ Miagi, my dear ole starsider supplier, innovator and Bro.

Please relay my hello's and best wishes this evening  Wink

(08-11-2009, 04:48 PM)Azis link Wrote: ^Smile^ Miagi, my dear ole starsider supplier, innovator and Bro.

Please relay my hello's and best wishes this evening  Wink

Heheh well I would if I could log in Tongue I just get sat down at the PC about an hour ago, get logged in and system message that they shutting servers down for emergency hotfix comes up LOL.

Re: I Took a Number 12.... - Voidmaster - 08-11-2009

/cry /cry /cry

OK, so I log out thinking I can get back in....Nope not a chance.

So now I am board, siting here....Thinking about my new project...OK I AM GOING TO HIJACK MY OWN THREAD!

In starslider on talus there is a city named Eugenicity founded in ealry 08. Vary nice the loacation, like the view, its neat, clean, organized and I feel it has lots of potential. I have fallen in love with the idea of becoming its mayor. I have lots of good ideas and dont wish to change it, just add to it. But I am unsure as to how to attempt a take over. Should I deliver a speach on the SWG Starslider foums and attempt to rally the citizens? Should I apply for citizenship and then run after I have made some powerful friends inside the city? Do I contact the current mayor and let him know I interested?

It should be noted the city has a inactive shuttleport, no vendors, and had 3 zoneing violations. Just some homes, city hall, bank and a undeveloped mall.

The fallowing is a outline for just some of my selling points.

City goals:
-Establishing a new city mall, invigorate the citys economy.
-Attract Independent Vendors
-Attract investors
-Keep the prior city malita or if there are none establish 3 new city malita
-Activate N.E.C.P. or New Eugenicity Citizenship Program
-Bring a strong sence of community

Looking for:
-Vendors
-webside Designer for Eugenicity
-City Event Mangers

Personal Skills (to sell myself as mayor):
-Organized
-Attention to deatail
-Goal oriented and Determined
-Always formal
-Strong citizen service

I have yet to try to put this into speach form. Anyhow im probably just crazy, but I want your imput before I make another move. Feel free to give me ideas!

-V-

Voidmaster have you checked out RBL Chat? Top of the board is the door  Wink

Re: I Took a Number 12.... - Voidmaster - 08-11-2009

I cant seem to get into it...

you may have to accept to let the Holmes script errrr java app run  8)

I will hail Holmes on the ship wide comm to see if he can solve your problem  Wink

(08-11-2009, 07:03 PM)Voidmaster link Wrote: I cant seem to get into it...

Ok Holmes replied back with a typical IT response,...... "You're not doing it right"

??? Tongue ??? Tongue ??? Tongue

Hrm on the chat thing, should be as simple as clicking the RBL Chat link and clicking Run on the java security popup.

On the Talus city takeover, I think moving in and getting in good enough to get on militia, then move in a bunch of people and run for mayor Big Grin