RBL Comlink
Errant Venture activity - Printable Version

+- RBL Comlink (https://rblsquad.com/comlink)
+-- Forum: General (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Errant Venture activity (/thread-1338.html)

Errant Venture activity - Snoopy - 02-22-2009

If anyone wants to check the activity in the EV without logging in there, the DJO website has a window set up that shows how many players are in the EV and how many games are being hosted. Since a person doesn't have to log on there to see the window, it makes for a quick view.

Re: Errant Venture activity - Azis - 02-22-2009

(02-22-2009, 07:51 AM)Snoopy link Wrote: If anyone wants to check the activity in the EV without logging in there, the DJO website has a window set up that shows how many players are in the EV and how many games are being hosted. Since a person doesn't have to log on there to see the window, it makes for a quick view.

You either think your very funny or just purposely CRUEL. Mention this "window" and that its at BSC, then provide no link.... :o Thats just insanely CRUEL I tell U! I bet you believe in waterboarding too...  Tongue

Re: Errant Venture activity - Snoopy - 02-22-2009

*Hands Azis a new pair of glasses* I said DJO NOT BSC....lol.

www.darkjedi.org

Think that should do it.  Tongue

(02-22-2009, 11:55 AM)Snoopy link Wrote: *Hands Azis a new pair of glasses* I said DJO NOT BSC....lol.

www.darkjedi.org

Think that should do it.  Tongue

That should do what? Continue the pain??? LOL
I don't see a window or any link that leads to or mentions one.

I can not get the client to work either, even with my router set to DMZ.  :-*

Look further down the page(column on the left) and you'll find a white box with DJO in it, change that to TRA or TFA and it will narrow things down to either of those 2 groups. On top of either page you'll see Errant Venture Status and how many pilots are in there and # of gaes being played.  Even a link further down that will give you a DETAILED list of WHO is in the room.

Hey, I'm a pointer, NOT a seeing eye dog....lol.

As for the EV. I'm assuming you've downloaded the client and clicked on it(redist), resulting in a rather extensive list.  One you want to click on has a tiny Star Destroyer beside it(should be down near the bottom of the list) and read as sample-noresize.  Click that and it should bring up the EV. Then you simply need to register your player name and password(if you haven't done so already) and opt to connect.

There's another one on the list that will do the same thing. It also has an SD in front of it and is named:  sample.

Ya I found both the sample exe and they do bring up the window to connect, I connect to the xvt room thingie then it give me a place for user id and password, I enter that then the fields go gray but it just sits there.

Ok I found the window on djo, but from the client when I try to connect to the default server, it says I have either logged in somewhere else or an Admin has booted me  :o

Re: Errant Venture activity - Snoopy - 02-24-2009

Might be as simple as a firewall, but I'm certainly not the techie to answer this one.  Wink I know there's been some issues if you're using Vista, but have no idea how they were solved.  DOH!  :'(

Re: Errant Venture activity - Snoopy - 02-26-2009

Anyone awake, I'm eyeballing 3 TFA in the EV room, along with a TRA. Lots of potential targets.  Wink