RBL Comlink

Full Version: Welp, the RBL membership in Galaxies has included yet another long time member.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
S'now Bird (Sif) made her debut appearance last night.  I helped get her to RBL behind the scenes and true to form, she was asking me for credits to go shopping less than 5 min into the game (at least I get it all back when she uses my OWN venders  :-X  ;D). I guess I'll have to PICK UP after myself from here on..lol.  Just kidding my love, welcome to SWG.  ;D :-* ;D
Welcome, S'now!
Thank you.  It seemed strange to actually see faces of members I've spoken with only(and flown with) the last few years.  And just because I asked for a few credits to get a few things, it DOESN'T mean I do it all the time  Tongue .  (By the way, could I borrow some more? I seem to be running a little short.  :-*) 
hey hey glad to see u in Big Grin  :o although u sure had a hound smell to ya...musta been them scent marked credits heheh.

Now to see bout gettin another mrs. in Big Grin
Hey guys guess what i have made a decision to RETURN TO GALAXIES! I think i kinda just got bored with the game now i just want to come back and be with you guys so now I'm gonna reinstall everything and return to this world i love so much but My account goes Bye-bye this friday I have to get my dad to give me the go ahead so......FIREYONE IS BACK BABY!
Roar!!! Aslan is on the move............. (did you see my movie yet?) oh and good to see your back and good to see you joined!! I love RBL!!becuase of you guys and gals!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Is that a hint we may see a certain Mrs Az'Is in the near future?  ;D  Cool!!  Ya gotta admit, having 2 toons allowed per server is an economic way to bring another family member into the fold.  Of course, trying to have BOTH on at the same time get's a little more expensive... :-4
Welcome to SWG Sif.

Good to see more and more familiar faces around  Smile