RBL Comlink

Full Version: BIG party!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For RBL gained another year as a still living, breathing and functional (of sorts... :-4 ) squad!  Happy birthday to ReBeL!  May we continue to terrorize the skies and the ground in our quest for fun, frolicking and good times!

Oh yea, and Razen got older too.  Tongue

Bring forth the rooties, the cakes and the dancing girls! Big Grin
*Drinks deep*  Hey wait a min!  We're celebrating a raison becoming even MORE shriveled up?????  Wink ;D ;D ;D ;D
cheers mates *hiccccccc.....hic hic hiccc hicupppppp*  I think this party calls for a GWF PPV from the bar!  Aslan ya still got that ring set up????  >Big Grin

Wow :o how long is it now?

Once a ReBeL.....Always a ReBeL  ^Smile^
ReBeL for LIFE!!

*hic* 
RBL RBL RBL!!!!!!!! *Runs around with a case of Rooties*
RBL turned 6 this year I believe.  Amazing huh?
Yes wait.........ITS SIX YEARS OLD!? I though it had only been around for a year or two!
(12-21-2005, 02:45 PM)Fireyone233 link Wrote: [ -> ]Yes wait.........ITS SIX YEARS OLD!? I though it had only been around for a year or two!

Yes youngling, RBL was formed for XvT ( X-wing Vs Tie-Figher).  The games were either 1v1 or 2v2, and later with mods 8v8. 
Wow, those were some good times!  Dial up was all anyone had at first, and then ppl started getting cable connections. 
You were leet if you had cable.  Then it became you had to have cable to compete and 8v8's were born, they were mad-fun. 
Everyone running (and breaking) high dollar joysticks for the competitive edge. Throttle control, multiple buttons, mutliple hat switches, ultra-sensitive.  I remember sweating and having sore wrist from slamming my Logitech Wingman Interceptor around.

Good times, good times.

WingMan® Interceptor™

WingMan Interceptor features:

* Award-winning grip, with palm rest and smooth, single centering spring, that lets you fly or shoot with comfort and deadly accuracy
* Proprietary NET-2 digital magnetic encoding technology that delivers incredible precision
* 9 programmable buttons, including a two-way switch under the trigger designed for fast access to counter-measures
* Three hat switches that can be independently programmed for eight-way or four-way use
* Button positioning and hat switch shape designed for fast identification and usage
* Cool jet engine base design, providing stability, style and easy access to the bullet-shaped throttle and four base-mounted buttons
* Broadly-compatible game port interface
^Smile^
You know what to commerate it I say we gear up XvT and let it RIP!
Pages: 1 2