RBL Comlink

Full Version: Birthday Alert: Revenge of the Azis!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whew...we still haven't cleaned up from the last one...sheesh...oh well, GET OUT ZE CAKE!!

Bring the Princesses!!  The old retired Martian needs a massage and belly dancers to entertain him!  ;D

Happy Birthday Az!
Aslan's cake oven is certainly getting a workout!  Happy birthday Azis!!  <)Smile  Errrrr, now WHICH cake had the nubian princess and which 1 had Ace hiding inside???
Woot Woot, Happy Birthday Azis!

☼§☼

**Man53 brings in 4,000 boxes of rooties, and stores them in an air-tight metal crate outside, protected by hundreds of turrets and motion sensors, aswell a super-high-powered lazer shield that surrounds the box and can only be de-activated by Man53 or Azis tha man himself**
*lights off some fireworks outside the guild hall

Happy B-Day!
*jumps out of a cake to find an empty dark room*........"Happy Bi.........................ohhhh well lol"

*wanders over to the bar and grille*

Happy b-day mate!
happy b day remind me to give you something on swg  ;D
Happy Birthday bro.
Enjoy your special day.  Smile
Big Grin Thx everone Big Grin

Dont loose the boobian princess plz...... :-[ kinda my fav part hehehe
Happy birthday Azis, though i'm a bit late.
Hold the Princess!  Wait...no!  Bad Snoop!  BAD!  Down boy!  Release the Princess!  Stop!  Awww...geez..you're embaressing everyone, control yourself and stop holding the Princess like that!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Pages: 1 2