RBL Comlink

Full Version: Just thought I would stop by and say hello! I miss everyone...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
and miss all of RBL in its active days.  I hope everyone is doing well!!!!
who are you? ??? ???
;D ;D ;D ;D ;DMAC!!! MAC!!! MAC!!! I miss you tooo!!! YUBYUB!! * kicks hobovus chair out causing him to snap to attention* Founder and senator elite Mac on deck Attention!!*S*  * Snoppy smacks his head on bar stool trying to get up from his sleep to rise to attention*  Tanker wheres tanker and Azis??? Role call!!.....to be continued Wink
**gazed bemused at Aslan's antics from behind Aslan...where the Jedi Master usually was** I'm behind you ya big furry Ewok. Tongue

Great hearing from you again Mac!  Stop by more often man, pass some stories, all that fun stuff!  ;D  I'm sure we've got some more rooties for ya we can find...PUP!!!
*Dances around happily* MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to hear from ya man!!! *Sets up Mac's old 'usual' place at the bar*  The usual I assume?

Long time no see Mac, glad you are still around.

☼§☼

pot calling the kettle black * cough cough*
Hey Mac. Great to see you alive an kickin!  ;D
Wow!!  Great to see y'all!!!!  Thanks for all the nice responses, I sure miss you guys!  I was lmao reading the replies with the big furry blue guys antics.  Smile 
We miss ya as well.  I think we've still got a parking spot in the Admirals Hanger for your ship still.  If it didn't rust away.  Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3