RBL Comlink

Full Version: RBL Weaponsmith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I finally made up my mind whether to focus on weaponsmith or armorsmith next.  Weaponsmith wins.  It's a better fit with the machinery and supplies I already have in stock.  It will be a while before I can build it up enough to make weapons high enough up the chain to interest Aslan(and I have my DOUBTS I'm going to be able to make bowcasters Aslan, unless I suddenly turn into a wookie Wink), but for the lower level combat rated members, it shouldn't take that long.  I made my 1st round of fragmentation grenades for points and put them into my vender and the silly things were sold WITHIN the hour!!  Looks like I won't have to worry too much about getting RID of excess stock while grinding, lol, just gotta watch out for the sparks! :Smile :-X :Smile Wink ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I'd rather NOT launch RBL into orbit..... >Big Grin >Big Grin ;D ;D ;D ;D
**sparks are seen from the RBL Armory, when suddenly we hear, "Uh oh...that's not rig-" and with a tremendous boom smoke is sent rolling out the door...followed by a soot covered Bothan**

.........I was performing an experiment to increase the volitility of the compounds I was using.......IT WAS A SUCCESS!!    *Passes out*      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Wink Here try some special Wookiee Brew it might make youfeel better MuhahahahahahahYUB! oops!.......
And put hair on his chest....head....feet...hands...hell, all over!  Perfect for Bothan's recovering from their experiments! Big Grin
But NOW I look like a WOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!  (A very SHORT wookie mind you....but STILL A WOOKIE!!! :o :o :o)  *Goes to visit the local RBL barber*
What can I say?  The things you go through just to master your chosen profession. Wink