RBL Comlink

Full Version: Aslan's Bar & Grill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, Aslan, any prefferences on the building style for your Bar & Grill? Let me know so I can build it fer ya. Our fellow RBL are getting parched.  Wink
Parched from all that running away from warriors to the Rebel outpost so they can kill'em lol
Actually, it hasn't been too bad the last couple days....we've had a bunch of force mystics hanging around that seem to have cowed them.  On the other hand I had to deal with a spider invasion last night at my house on Naboo...beggers had a nest built right at my ENTRANCE!! Nothing serious...my pet droid cleaned them up nicely.....anyone need some insect meat?  Wink ;D ;D ;D
;D um well maybe like the guild hall or like Jabbas place hehehehe I liked his band too!!
I've got a ton of meats and hides.  Hides are easy to come by for me of late...especially when in a hunting party.

I felt so lowly...there were 6 lvl 80 people...and then there was me, level 14.  But it went a LONG ways.  Almost in a positition to start training as a Rifleman or Commando (or both..MWUAHAH!!)
Try carbineer or pistoleereer those are kewl too...just a thought

I'm not in a position for Carbineer, though I could work up to Pistoler.  But I like my rifles. Big Grin
me I love me ships and carbines  ;D