RBL Comlink

Full Version: Vader Gifs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, im doing a project here in my Computer Science class, and I'm looking for Darth Vader gifs, looking for both animated and non-animated gifs. I'm looking to make a program that does some fun stuff, but I don't have the time to explain it here at school, so just though't I'd drop this by to see if anybody can help me out.
I remember the Joe Snuffy webcomic from Tank, and I know that you guys tend to have these kinds of things, so I thought maybe i could get some help from my great friends.
I have a couple Darth Vader sprite sheets that you can use to create animated gifs.  And I think I have a couple animated of him as well, one from Simon that he used on his webpage that has Vader dueling Obi-Wan.

Wouldn't be a major problem to upload somewhere and link to here (provided I'm not at school heh).
google is your friend  Wink
Google isn't very good at finding sprites though, which is what many animated gifs are made of.  Not all of course, but a lot.

Man, if you still need them, look at these.

http://www.rblm1a2tanker.com/SpriteSheets/