RBL Comlink

Full Version: A RBL webcomic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Seeing as I'm doing a couple sprite comics now, was wondering what you guys would think of having a comic with RBL characters in it. 
Go for it, is my vote....lol. Hm....copyright infringement on individual characters....getting personalities correct..deadlines......you sure your up for it?  lol  ;D
Have no worries, for I have practice in this regards. Tongue

Slap some copyright of so and so company, and all rights reserved...and boom.  Done.  ;D

Actually I'm not sure I could make a full webcomic series, but I could always make a partial one, or sub comic or something.

I'd just need sprites.  That's the trick. 

The easiest I think to get are Murdock (wookie), Snoopy (obvious), Azis (Marvin the Martian), Goku (Saiyan), Aslan (ewok), several humans, Vader (obvious again) and of course cannon fodder.  ;D

I already have a sprite sheet for myself, though none are as pilots.  Murdock is covered, as is Goku and Aslan...though as a normal Ewok for now, Vader, and plenty of cannon fodder.

Leaves the following to find:

Snoopy
Azis
anyone else I need to add.  Such as Acehigh, Dark, Vapor, Mac, Crysania, and anyone else we can think of and get sprites for. Smile
You forgot the ladies....Vadercat and Sif.....gotta be careful how ya present THOSE 2....lol
I didn't forget.  Hence the blanket "Anyone else we can think of" sentence.  ;D

And so you guys can see what I have done...

Joe Snuffy
I'm all for it mate.  my character is pretty easy, human jedi knight and pilot lol.  think you can come up with r2vader?
I could probably find an R2 easily.  Would just need to know his trim color.  And then add a Vader helmet I bet. Wink

As for your character that would be easy.  A modified/recolored Han Solo or Luke Skywalker sprite sheet.

Oh yea, lemme post my spritesheet. 

It's Jedi Tank!
And beware...the Ninja Ewoks!!!

[Image: NinjaEwokprototype.png]
:o oooh no its my sword I thought I locked it up darn ninjas ruined my drapes last time they got that!!!
Tank, i belive you have my sprite sheet already. Go for it bro.
Pages: 1 2 3