RBL Comlink

Full Version: Still need that wing Simon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If ya don't mind a silly pup that usually flies his doghouse, I might be able to give ya a paw now. Yep, I now have the expansion, heh. ;D
Yeah, that are great news.

I am gone for the weekend, familiy stuff, but will be looking for you next week.

A little tip to get the cash flowing: Sell the looted space components to your local chassis dealer, gives 1k per level.

See you in Space.
*Looks mystified* NOW what did I miss? I've got no such components that I know about.......*mutters to himself"I am SOOOOO lost in this game" lol*
lol snoopy, you and i can fly together some time too, i'll see you up in space bro.
Sounds good. So far my paws have been firmly on the ground, rounding out my character...but I'll be out there soon.....I hope.
heh, my character is NOT! rounded out.... im still at the almost complete basics for all class stats, but i sure love flying Smile
Figured how to sell, those components now Man?

What kind of Spacecraft do you need? I can build you a light TIE, or a regular one.
I bought a TIE/In.

and as far as selling those parts, I dont want to sell them until i know exactly what i want on my craft itself, its really not that great of a craft with the stuff I have on it, but i can deal with it, as long as its a Tie....  8) Aside from that, yeah, i figured out how to sell the stuff I think, but not sure that I want to, keep working on your shipwright skills, and i'll prolly need a new ship or 2 from ya later, I keep doing missions that aparently I'm not "supposed" to do alone, but do them anyway.... Its hard to blow up a YT and 4 xwings all at once Sad but I did it :p after 4 tries, and my ship chassis down to a sad 1200
8) loOK FOR THE MEMPHIS bELLE IN YOUR AREA SOON!!!! Thats my Ywing if you were wondering and I am poor and need to make more credits soo its off to work again Darn Space tariffs!!