RBL Comlink

Full Version: A new Star Trek vs Star Wars image.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel all warm and fuzzy for making this.  ;D

http://www.deviantart.com/view/11996737/
Aye, I'm a givin it all she's got cap'n, those tie fighters are some fast little buggers.
"There be a lotta dem keptain!"
Actually, one that followed ST would know that thier ships were far superior in speed. A TIE Defender wouldn't be able to keep up with  even the slowest of Starfleet's ships. A TIE Defender pulls about 140 MGLs at normal speed. That translates to roughly 1,800 kilometers per hour. That's not very fast.

On the other hand, at impulse speed, a Starfleet ship moves at about .5 lightspeed. Putting it about roughly 80,000 kilometers per second. No SW ship can match that without engaging its hyperdrive.
Now we know who the real nerd is  Tongue  heheh j/k
*Holds up a Borg tool* You will be assimmilated, resistance is futile.
Dang and I almost had it figured out on my own too, crap musta forgot to carry a number
....drop the one move the 3 carry the.....???
Come on Az, you can do it!  Show him he's wrong!  ;D

I wanted to put some TBs in that image, but I didn't have any rear angled shots of a TB.  DOH!
Out of all the Emp pilots that moon us on a daily basis you couldn't get any rear shots?  Tongue
hmmmm actually I thought TB's were omni directional, maybe its just me tho I never know If'n I am comin or goin  :-X
Pages: 1 2