RBL Comlink

Full Version: so.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how many of us Wrath's have Mech Warrior 4?
oooooooook. so i guess just me eh?
i do, but i dont think ive ever played it online but once....that was a abd experience.... :o
I don't
you guys know I have that too. it would be more fun with rbl playin. the game is a blast online. I can help out those that aren't very experienced. played in a competitive clan. not the best by any means but I picked up a few tricks. I'd love to play mechs with rbl

ace
eck, its not that its hard, its fairly easy and im fairly good....but i dont have time...cadets school football and homework, not to mention the clan im in for Halo and AA is kind of like....a 3rd priority...but im on MSN a bit, so add me, [email protected] and bug me on there if you want a match with me or something
Bah, you've been in the villa for too long.... you're rusty.....
why i oughta....*shakes the cane at you*ive still got my super trout under my bed...you want me to bring it out and show you a thing ro two? durn lively sprats...always getting into trouble....why...in myyyy day....we suedto walk 30 kilometers to school uphil...BOTH WAYS....why...you kiddos got it lucky...buses....geez....i enver had anything but a little pair of leather sandals!
Not our fault yah old windbag.
*Pops the hatch on his Mad Cat... * Hey!!!! I need a sparring partner!!!