RBL Comlink

Full Version: The mighty sarlacc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They've done good with the art work in my opinion.

SWG's sarlacc:
[Image: swgsarlacc.jpg]

TOR's sarlacc:
[Image: torsarlacc.jpg]
I never found the Sarlacc pit on Tattoine, however I definitely want to jump in, so if you can give me a location, I'd really appreciate it.
LOL

Are you playing TOR?

It's in the NW area of the main map. They have a bunch of baddies around it too heh
I played SWTOR for about a month, then I got really bored. My account MIGHT still have a day left on it, so I'm going to try literally RIGHT NOW to go to Tattoine and jump in.
Nope, patched up and no active sub. Oh well... Maybe another time my old friend Sarlacc.
How is this game?

I was thinking of reactivating my WoW account when I got home but I had a few friends who started playing this game. Is it good? Longevity? Comminuty? etc...
(10-09-2012, 08:21 AM)Keeper link Wrote: [ -> ]How is this game?

I was thinking of reactivating my WoW account when I got home but I had a few friends who started playing this game. Is it good? Longevity? Comminuty? etc...

It's not bad. I played it at release for a couple months. It's definitely nothing like SWG, much more scripted and no space game really. It's going F2P soon so I might play it again if I don't have to pay for a sub heheh