RBL Comlink

Full Version: Bio's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have successfully hacked a modification to this board, therefore allowing us the use of a Bio field in our board profiles ;D w00t
I also added some features to IM's on the board... in your IM outbox you now have a column that tells you the status of your sent messages... i.e. read, not read, deleted

~S~
Holmes
Ohhh Ahhh.. I like this board soo much better Smile specially the feature that allows you to change the clock to match your own time zone Muhahahah Smile
(01-04-2003, 01:53 AM)Wraith link Wrote:Ohhh Ahhh.. I like this board soo much better Smile specially the feature that allows you to change the clock to match your own time zone Muhahahah Smile

Yeah, me too Smile and the best part is it's free and completely open source, I can mod the heck out of it ;D
great work holmes. this is a very nice set up!

ace
*agrees with Ace
(01-04-2003, 01:55 AM)Holmes link Wrote:Yeah, me too Smile and the best part is it's free and completely open source, I can mod the heck out of it ;D

I'll definately have to get this type board for my website. This thing is sweet!

You are da man Holmes!
Hehehe mods are fun

Ohhh Tank... I smite thee ;D

Muhahahahahah Tongue
(01-04-2003, 01:55 AM)Holmes link Wrote:Yeah, me too Smile and the best part is it's free and completely open source, I can mod the heck out of it ;D

Gotta love that unix ;D
(01-07-2003, 01:40 AM)Wraith link Wrote:Hehehe mods are fun

Ohhh Tank... I smite thee ;D

Muhahahahahah Tongue

You have been smoted Tongue
Pages: 1 2