RBL Comlink

Full Version: I QUIT!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:Smile Made you look!! Tongue I quit going after rancors by myself when on darthomir sooooo who can help me???
Blast you Aslan! It's not April Fools day yet! **Proceeds to wail on Aslan with tennis rackets** ;D
BTW Aslan....you lost the race in pts this wow. ;D ;D ;D
Lets set a date for rancor hunting, and lemme get a new Blaster for that Big Grin
Would you like a bazooka? ;D
I could teach you the Kamehameha Wave. That'd be sure to ko a Rancor, much less atomize it....
I WON Muhahahahahahaha in pts but somebody named ace won overall heheheheheheYUB!! :'(
BTW I am on Gorath sever still most every night working on my creature handler and I may have a gun for you simon. ;D
Big Grin ;D Smile Wink ;D >Sad Sad :o 8) ??? :Smile Tongue :-[ :-X :-* :'( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ Tongue :Smile ??? ??? 8) :o Sad >Sad ;D Big Grin Wink Smile Wink Big Grin ;D >Sad............Posting can be fun!!
*S* well mates I've always said it's quality over quantity lol. And I believe the pts difference can be attested to the fact that I had to fly 5 1v1 matches just to get on the board lol. 25 people in the zone but 1 flying matches Wink

*S*

ace
Pages: 1 2