RBL Comlink

Full Version: Jedi Academy people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For the most part I've been getting through the levels with no issues. Now I have one that I'm struggling with. I have just become a jedi knight and built a new light saber. I'm trying to do the mission where you have to disable 6 bombs and fight boba fett. How do you beat boba? He keeps bbq'ing me with his flame thrower. I hack the heck out of him and it doesn't seem to do any damage. ???????

ace
Shoot'em. Don't get close cause of that flamer. Shoot him and use long range Force powers such as Lightning, Push, Pull, Grip....and anything else that'll work lol.
thanks mate. I got him the hard way. Diffused all the bombs first, then took him out. He was a pansy then lol. Now I'm struggling with that rancor in the factory. That mission is tough. no time to think before you get eaten lol
The mutant one? Only one thing man....

RUN!!! You can't kill it with what ya got, ya have to get him to follow you all the way to the end, where you first hit a console to set up a container over a conveyor, then you run into a control booth (and deal with about...two dark jedi/reborn...although if the Rancor is close he'll take care of them for you heheh) and then, when the Rancor is on the conveyor you hit another switch which is at the top of a ramp.

The hard part is staying far enough ahead of the critter....for such a big lug it can sure haul.
A Rancor that can haul? Hmmm. The one you had to kill in MoS was relatively slow, not to mention it couldn't get into the little nook you could attack it from.
KO Tank I need some more assistance lol. Got the rancor killed, now I am doing the mission on Taanab. The cult sighting one. I'm stuck in that big castle room thing. I've used my force sense and I know there's someone behind the door, but what is that gold image? And where do I have to go?

ace
Hmmm....let me play that mission and get back to ya. Can't recall it off the top of my head.
Ofcourse dumb me, LOL I had the option of doing this mission or going back to the accademy but I had to complete all the missions lol. Now I'm stuck to where I have to finish this one or I'm sol and will have to start all over. It's in the second set of 5 missions you get once your on your own. Right after you become a knight. Same set as the rancid rancor lol

ace
LOL, Racid Rancor....awww...now I'm shivering from the imagery that struck my fragile little mind lol
so any help yet lol?
Pages: 1 2