RBL Comlink

Full Version: WoW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alrighty everyone the wowing news has been posted. if you haven't had time to check the stats at bsc please feel free to read the news page. If you want any news reported email me at [email protected] I get alot of junk mail so make sure I know who you are!!! LOL

Ohhhhhhh and in another note, Aslan will the GWF be back in action soon? Winter gets rather boring around the base...........I may have to result to tormenting Tanks "combat for dummies" classes lol.......
I wanted to do ome more matches but I cant fint the program I had Zeus Pro Download - 4.0.5 I went to the geeksoft page and it wont let me DL it so I need to search some more unless someone else can get the program ???
Don't feel bad Aslan. I went there as well and couldn't get it downloaded either.
I'd offer to help out mate but my comp is about to explode as it is. Hopefully something good can happen there, that was really kewl lol.
I've got it. took a while to dl, but i got it.