RBL Comlink

Full Version: RBL gets 4th!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grin Yes thats right folks we got 4th this WOW Great work to all who Flew!!! And as for the BOB trophy it goes to ............. will let you know soon
Tongue
*crosses fingers* let it be the hawks hehe
*ahem* you might also want to know that our glorious leader got himself ranked 16th overall (Aslan thats you Wink) And Tank was up there as well at 26.

Sadly they were totally outshone and outclassed by Wraith and Ace who tied for 11th overall
Tongue

Ace News Distorter
Wraith

P.S.
The BoB should go to *cough*Cobra*cough* ;D
Good job everyone.

*Looks at Snoopy*

Think we got it?
Hey, after all the hard work I put into rust removal on my ship, I think it's pretty shiny now...that's hard to outshine ;D

Good flying everyone. Smile

**holds the BoB possessively** ;D
Rofl!!! :Smile
Immunity, back up for grabs. Survivors ready!!!! GO!!!

*Watches as Tank, Snoopy, Wraith, and Simon all go after the BoB throphy . The trophy happens to be a hologram though, for the real trophy was hiden behind Goku's back*
8)Well the final tally of points forthe wow are in and looks like its a Tie!! for the BOB thropy and I need to talk to Tank about how to put both names on the throphy to............ Tongue I will have to let you know later when I talk to tank....to be continued
throphy?? throphy?? nope can't say as I've heard of that...what is it exactly????/ ;D ;D