RBL Comlink

Full Version: XWA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would HC plz be willing to sign us up for the xwa wow starting on friday? I know that skaven and I will try to fly in it. that's his game of choice lol, I suckered him into xvt....but that's a long story lmao. If we get signed up we'll make an effort. *S*

ace out
Done. Smile

Now...about that long story.... ;D
Well, why does the WoW always conflict with my scheduel? I'm gonna be gone starting Sunday and i don't think i'll be able to do anything on Friday or Saturday ( though, if all goes as i've planned, i'll be there for sure, muahahahahaha). Lets go get 'em guys!!
It's official, the first shots have been fired in the xwa wow. Man it's been a while since I've been in there lol. Things went well so far. Hopefully we can get some more games in and show these boyos we still exist hehe.

*S*

ace out
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

*Tosses R2Vader into the path of an oncoming torpedo. The little droid explodes in a brilliant fireball!*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHHA!!!