RBL Comlink

Full Version: Seems quiet, time for some music.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now let's see....oh yeah here's 1(fav of mine) *cranks it up* " Who let the dogs out?" *barks at appropriate times* heh, Frank's got NOTHIN on me ;D.......but nawwwww, this just doesn't quite DO it for me when it'sthis quiet. Hmmmmm, :Smile Ahha!!! *Lightbulb moment* It's a PERFECT time for some musical instrument practise...........now WHERE did I stow that thing.......... ;D
FOUND IT!!!!!!! :Smile Muhahahahaha ;D
Now let's get this baby purring :Smile.......*Sound begins to echo down the halls of RBL base* In her quarters, VC's hair on her back and tail stands striaght up!* **Ace and Goku cover their ears in pain** ***In Aslan's bar, the rootie glasses begin to shatter*** ****Meanwhile, in Murdock's quarters, Murdock mumbles to himself in his sleep, "Man I love that beat! I'll have to get the cd!!**** *****In Tank's quarters, Tank jumps up from his bunk, smacks his head on the shelf above him and falls back into his bunk...out cold! Little Woodstocks dancing around his head.***** Taking a brief break to catch his breath, the hound thinks to himself "Man, I AM rusty with these bagpipes! Glad no one's around :Smile" *Returns to playing the pipes* Doesn't the acoustics of the station hallways complement the sound too!! *In his quarters, Murdock continues to sleep soundly, a huge grin of bliss on his face as he listens the music* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
For the love of everything holy and sacred???!!!!!!! Who let Roddy Piper in here???*&^%$#@!
**is unable to reply due to being knocked out cold**
*Goes SSJ, grabs a bulkhead and fasoins it into a pair of earmuffs, slips them on, and goes off on the hunt for the tone deaf beagle.*

*Thinks to self* Sense when do the make bagpipes for dogs? Wouldn't those ears get in the way??