RBL Comlink

Full Version: I hate moving.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Progress has been good so far though thankfully. Although I probably won't have internet for at least a day or two till things are changed over.

Two more days and it's all over. **crosses fingers**
SOunds like waiting for you tax return :Smile Oh well hope you get back soon snoopy is out of bones and is chewing your chair!!! -Aslan
Indeed, moving sucks. I still haven't fully unpacked from my last move... I guess that's what basements are for eh? ;D
*Runs around yelping* SPLINTER!!!!!!!!! OWIE OWIE OWIE!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, having moved 8 times over the years myself, I can relate to what your going through man. Good luck and I hope it goes well.
Wearily Tank moves the last item that he's going to move for the next couple days into the place that it belongs-for-the-moment-because-he-doesn't-know-where-it-really-goes-but-will-have-to-move-it-a-dozen-times-anyways, and flops down onto his...

"Hey...what the heck happened to my chair!?!!" He exlaims as he jumps up from a splinter going into his posterior (who says I never get a stick up my butt? Wink).

The Jedi Master appears to ponder for a moment, when he finally exclaims, "Hey...there's teeth marks in my chair!"

This dramatic conclusion and announcement took 5 minutes before he finally he remembered to remove the splinter, and then go to sleep so he can plan on delightful revenge.... ;D

Yup, that's right folks. I'm up and running again. Had to put the phone jacks in before I could get on, but hey, if I don't do it, someone else would have. What sucks is that I went from going almost full bore on my 56k, to going about 32k out here (about 3 miles outside of town). Ah well, at least I'm still connected.
I have never moved in my life, so i can truthfully say i have no idea what moving is like, besides utter chaos.