RBL Comlink

Full Version: HellOOOOOOOOO!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
;DJust checking and seeing if I am the One and only Shmoooe Here???? Anyone want to go for a ride on my Shoopuf hes friendly!!! I just got him from O'aka by the Moonflow South Wharf. Now what to feed him hmmm heads towards Gokus quarters...........
**a errie sound fills the hallways around Aslan, and he feels like he's being stalked...or possibly hunted, maybe even followed**

cha cha cha cha...........chi chi chi chi.......cha cha cha......la cocaracha....
*stands in the corner with R2Vader practicing light saber drills*

Hmmm wonder what those guys are up to vader??

"The dark side is with tank, he may be useful"

let's follow them and see what's up........Muuuwwwhhaaaaa
*Watches the marching crikets following Tank down the corridor :o* I'm impressed, they're actually in tune........ :Smile
That's cause I have a new guy working for me. He's good at disciplining the twoops. ;D

Release....the Barracks Linebacker!!!
:oOhhhh Nooo the shoopuf Just stepped on the Crickets andI think he just licked Tanker!!! Tongue...........Aslan bust out laughing!!! Big Grin
*Goku pops out of nowhere, grabs the Big Blue one, uses intant transmission and puts him into the trout tank*
Don't try to feed me to anything, i've already been swallowed several times before!!!

*runs off to raid the Rooties while Aslan is munched*