RBL Comlink

Full Version: Galactic Strongholds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/n...er-housing

Sounds interesting Smile  We can finally launch RBL Station in SWTOR  Tongue  :-X  ;D  Wink

Ace out
Only if we can get on the same server. Tongue 

Though I am digging that the strongholds will be customizable.  Little bit of Galaxies brought into TOR, hopefully.
well ya know mate you can start a new character on each server......LOL  just saying it's an option lol
My god...it's so crazy...it just might work...
It just might seeing as the force moves in mysterious ways...........when I logged in tonight I saw that Holmz promoted or demoted me to guild master.......not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing LOL................must have seen our flight in war planes the other night Smile
It's a punishment.  It totally is. Tongue
(03-29-2014, 09:54 PM)Acehigh link Wrote: [ -> ]It just might seeing as the force moves in mysterious ways...........when I logged in tonight I saw that Holmz promoted or demoted me to guild master.......not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing LOL................must have seen our flight in war planes the other night Smile

I think it was an automated thing since I haven't logged in since double xp weekend. I think it just picks someone at random if the guild master hasn't been on in awhile (even if sub is still active).
well my good man if you want it back I will be more than happy to let you have the reigns lol. 
The reigns are like a hot magnetic potato, once you get them it's hard to get rid of them  >Big Grin