RBL Comlink

Full Version: Almost Missed This......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:'(   ☼§☼

Just caught this as I was logging out today and couldn't let it go unmentioned on the boards.....................that article in the news section killing off the xvt wow's.  This is a sad time for me and I'm sure for other RBL'ers as well.  XVT was the first game that got me into online competitions.  I've made a lot of great friends in the ole X-Wing over the years.  Personally I know I haven't been flying much lately, due to ongoing connection and hardware issues with my current PC, but I had planned to get back into the fight asap.  Now I see that isn't going to happen.  XVT will always have a special place in my heart!  I hope to see a sequel someday, but I know the chances of that are slim.  My fellow RBL'ers.......raise your glasses!  Rooties are on Tank's card today.  A moment of silence and a ☼§☼ to XVT..........here here!  Long live RBL!  

☼§☼  Captain Acehigh  (Hawk 2)
It is a sad day indeed... I too intended on flying again when I got back from deployment in Feb...