RBL Comlink

Full Version: Errant Venture link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hope this works.

http://lukasrediger.com/xvt/redist.zip

Should be the latest update for the errant venture gaming room.
got it thanks, I will try later after pizza  ;D

hop in the RBL chat or get on msn or sumin so we can chat a bit aye????
Need to get our signals lined up for that  *Starts rubbing 2 sticks together to make a fire for smoke signals*  Think you'll be able to see these?  Wink
He might be too far....

...I'll relay them.  **rubs sticks together to make his own fire**  Just like Lord of the Rings...only with smoke! Big Grin
Hey Tank.  Check my other post out.  I'm having a problem getting registed at BSC....any ideas?
got errant venture re installed.  no one was online in it..................what server they using there?
Try during the afternoon, seems quite a few euros are active during THEIR evenings.  Not sure bout later in the evening.
don't get off work till 6-7 pm cst so can't be on in the afternoons cept for wednesday............hmmmm
I'll keep an eye out for ya Wed.  ;D
How ironic that my system's HDD went kaput last week.  Just now got it pretty much fully back up.  Wow...it's like old times!  And I wasn't even attempting to fly!

This might be a sign that they don't want me flying in any way shape or form lol.
Pages: 1 2