RBL Comlink

Full Version: Welcome the latest new members of the RBL Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ethan' and Symmic have joined RBL on the Starsider server.  Both are avid pilots in the game and welcome additions to our merry little band there.  Welcome aboard *S*.

Errrr, NO Azis, I don't think they want to fly your hoverchair.  They're not rdy for the retirement home just yet....lol.
Nobody is ready for the retirement home...but Nurse C finds you anyways!  FLEE!!!

Oh, and welcome new guys.  ;D
I think nurse C scared them.  ???  Both have now left rbl. (actually, they've decided to start individual guilds of their own) Ah well, I never claimed to be good at recruiting, heh.  I hope they do well.
DOH!  :o

Too bad, seems they followed orders well, even if those orders were the first ever followed from Tank  Tongue

Nah, your prolly right, had to be Nurse C  Wink
Wait-what?  Someone actually LISTENED to me?!?  :o

I best be careful with this power I have.... :-X
*Shudders*The Force is STRONG with this one.... Tongue
(01-07-2009, 05:35 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: [ -> ]*Shudders*The Force is STRONG with this one.... Tongue

That or I should lay off the pork and beans...
Well, that WOULD explain the smell... ??? :o Tongue....glad I DIDN'T try lighting a match!  Whole STATION might have gone up!  :o