RBL Comlink

Full Version: Nov wow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The old timers reunion is almost upon us hehe.  we take to the skies on nov 17-24 to do battle.  Hope to see you all out there as we are all signed up and ready to go.  October wow went pretty well as myself and Tank got some flights in and held our own against some cagy vets    hope to see some more rbl colors this month ¤§¤

Ace
Hopefully I'll be able to fly more this time, since it'll be during Thanksgiving Break, but there's talk of a family trip, so....eh.  It's hard to tell.

If I have to though I'll install the game on my laptop and take my joy with me. Big Grin
I need details on how to connect. i'm a bit rusty, but i ran a mineclearing run. Managed a 74 on my first run in a long time in a TF. Not bad i suppose.
Screenshot for proof. Tongue

It's not that difficult.  The information is already available I believe a couple of threads down.
[Image: 73kills.JPG]
Sorry for the double-post, but... proved!
When I got access to my date I will validate you SS and post it in the highscore list.