RBL Comlink

Full Version: Well 'lo der
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a while since i've dropped by, just chcking to see how each of you guys are. I miss flying
I've been busy in school, and at work, and with a girlfriend. Life changes fast Sad but I still remember all of you guys and miss you aswell.

*§*

How are you all? and how can I keep in contact with you?
¤§¤  even little ole me lol???
PLAY GALAXCIES !! ...... :-X  Well anyhow itsa good to hear from you!! YUBYUB <)Smile
I don't have time for Galaxies anymore, heck I didn't have time when I did play. Anyway its expensive.
Give me some e-mail addresses or some other form of communication in which I can contact you guys, please.
☼§☼
Good to hear from you mate I wonder were you went!
I'm actually working, going to school, and attempting to manage a life now days. Great to hear from you Fireyone. Now get back to scrubbin' Tank's office. ☼§☼

Job - Men's Wearhouse
School - Univeristy North Texas (Thats right, somehow over the past oh 6 years I graduated from high school)
Girlfriend - Jasmine (She's gorgeous!)

(10-03-2006, 10:58 PM)Man53 link Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually working, going to school, and attempting to manage a life now days. Great to hear from you Fireyone. Now get back to scrubbin' Tank's office. ☼§☼

Job - Men's Wearhouse
School - Univeristy North Texas (Thats right, somehow over the past oh 6 years I graduated from high school)
Girlfriend - Jasmine (She's gorgeous!)

You know that without pics, it didn't happen.  Tongue 

Good seeing you Man.

I'll see if I can get some pics up. I hate putting my face on display though, it breaks mirrors pretty easily, so I'm afraid I'd have to buy you all new monitors, new glasses, and new eyeballs. Smile