RBL Comlink

Full Version: Idea....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a LOOOOOOONG time since we all got together for a big XvT or XWA competition. So, I suggest this: We pick a date and time, where most of us are able to be online, and we battle it out in squad duels, then individual duels to see who's the best pilot, and who's gotten better and who needs to spend more time in the sims. Any takers?
ohhhhh my brotha your killing me lol.  my joy stick is out for the time being.....until I can get a new one.  but I'm in once I get a new one.........and maybe we could throw in some battlegrounds and mech action? 
My biggest issue is TIME.  I just don't have it, as those in Galaxies can attest (I haven't been on in months).  For the WoW I might make the time.  But for this...eh...nothing against the group, but RL does come first, and I'm not sure I have the same fire for gaming as I used to.  Maybe I just need to play a few rounds to regain it, not sure.