RBL Comlink

Full Version: Alert! Alert!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We've got a FOG in our midst!  Someone, get the cake and ice cream out!  Goku, toss Razen into the trout tank!  Dark!......DARK!  Bah, he's probably capture by the P to the A to the N to the...GAAHH!!! **is gummed by the Rampant Panda before being beaten back**  BACK!  BACK I SAY!!

Anyways....Snoopy...return the Nubian Princesses please! 

And everyone...wish the Fricken Old Guy that lives in our vents a happy birthday!  ;D

Happy Birthday Holmes!  Here's to many more!
Happy B-day bossman!!!

*throws Razen into the trout tank with a cake strapped to his head*
...great...that was our only cake too...
happy b-day man!
*fights fishies for control of the cake*

*jumps out and leaves a slice on Holmes desk before jumping back in tank to eat.....I mean save the cake*

Happy Birfday! ;D

Happy birthday man!!  Enjoy yourself.    ;D
*hiccup

heeey, haappy neW yeaR everyone!  *hiccup

who all could go for some flapjacks about now?

*Tank points at the slice of cake on the desk in front of Holmes

oohhh, yummy

*slumps over face first into his cake

;D

happy b day man
Happy B-Day Holmes!  ;D
Happy B-day Holmes.  *Whispers, "O.k. nurse C, he's passed out in his cake.  He's all yours...".  Looks at Tank "You SURE he's far enough gone to think she's a nubian princess??? Just how potent IS that new batch of Aslan's rootie mix you gave him anyway??"

*Tank shows Snoop a hole in the deck, which on closer inspection, extends several MORE decks down* " I spilled some accidently while spik...errrr FILLING his cup"

*Whistles*  He's gonna be out for a WHILE!!! 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 2