RBL Comlink

Full Version: Actocross
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
has anyone seen asctocross lately????
He pops in there periodically, as do I.  If no one's around, I usually move on to Flurry though.
I think I'm going to pull out of this game.  I hardly play as it is, so I'm not really getting my money's worth. 
:'( :'( :'( :'(DOOOOOONT!
Sorry, but as I said...I'm not getting my money's worth.  And I kinda need every penny I can get right now.  I rarely have time to participate, and frankly, the game just doesn't...well, pull me in.  Flying is fun, but otherwise, it doesn't hold much interest for me. 
Just another of a continuing trend.  We really need a new, fresh game for everyone to focus on as a group.
I can agree with that.  One where you didn't have to pay to play.
At least the newest publish has restored group bonuses(amongst other things).  Course, now I ned to find a group... :Smile
we need more people active on or gorath sever its so BORING all i do is quests all the time or SLOWLY lvl up my trader and try to find recuits to RBL
Well if its fresh blood your looking for try Star Wars Empire At War! Its awesome!
Pages: 1 2