RBL Comlink

Full Version: I payed the RENT!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aslan trys to get into his new bar and grill in RBL village and cant !! Wheres my key Wheres My KEEEEY!!!! :'( :'( :'(
ROFL!!!  What about heat and lights Aslan?  lol  Maybe the rootie supplier?
>Sad >Sad >SadSNoopy!! WHAT IS THIS !! WHAT IS THIS??? *Aslan holdup sloppy dripping chew on papper that was once the Bar and grills folder for monthly bills which he found by snoopys bed and chew toy* Ahhhhhgh!! What in Sam Jedi Am I going to do with you and your darn Chewing!!!! >Sad >Sad........to be continued :-4
ROFL, been a long time since I was in the chewing stage.  Methinks that little black and white pet that FO'S been playing with, that may have been the culprit. *Notices his tab is no longer listed in what's left of the folder*  Convienient....errr strange, FO trying to capture him in there..... :-4 :-4 :-4 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Weird, think azis had same prob on his alt.... pretty sure I had it set to public access, though I guess I may have forgotten. But when I checked seems Az already put a bunch in the access list and it was set public. so... give it a try