RBL Comlink

Full Version: something for tanker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tanker here a question i shur you have the anser for. Lets say you have a convoy of 5 hummv. This convoy is excorting 2 trunk toop carryer. Now  the first vehicul (propebly a hummv) encounter a anti-vehicul mine and blow up and everyone die in it. Here my question what does the rest of the convoy do?
It depends on the situation.  If it's out in the open, herringbone.  If it's in a city, gun it and go around as fast as possible to avoid a possible ambush.
Im sorry thats Top Secret! So he aint going to tell you the truth :-4 
hmmm thats good to hear cause becose i heard story of like you guys just stop then check if they were surviver. Here in the canadian army is a bit more simple, we just push the vehicul out of the way and run as fast as we can to not get ambush.
No, that's not the case.  Not from what I've heard by the guys on the ground. 

Not really top secret info though; if you're there, you see them do that.  The big issue is where there's 155mm rounds buried in concrete on the corner of a turn.  And they're usually set off around the middle of the convoy I believe.  But yea, we just speed through as quick as possible.