RBL Comlink

Full Version: its been a long time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some people here would reconize me more like as "coolman" but i prefer the nickname i have now. Well sfter all thes years this clan still live WOW i didn't expect that so thats I applaud you guys for still being in this squad. But now i much time as past since i left this place 3-4 years and it still look as bloody good as i left. Thats what i wanted to say so chow.
wait who is this??
Ya know...I'm not entirely sure, but hey, goes to show that we certainly did have many members. Big Grin
Yeah tanker im not surprise if this might help i was in cobra squad while blkpntr was still in command. And during that time you tanker was still the hawk squadron i belive.

Yes, I remember Coolman, good to see you. 

Hope you are doing well.

§
Just where is it u might have expected us to be at? Didnt loose nutin to go ne where lookin Tongue

It has been sometime tho...can only imagine the changes u prolly have gone thru.

Still got that accent heheh tho. Good ta see u can find ur way back Smile
Yeah wildslash i doing just great and how abouth you. Well i tough that this club might gone dead since XvT ins't much played now and that it took a year for SWG to have the space expansion. Changes in four years like most teanager i did grown taller and have a job Smile but still studying :'(. For the accent i just can say one thing is that im proud of it, its a way for to sa6y that i know more then one language  ;D.
;D ;D ;D hey hey Coolman I remember you too cuase like some of the other OLD men we are still here and you know what Still having FUN!!(aslan steals Azis Prune pudding from nurse C and replaces it with snoopys doggy food hehe) Good to hear from you hope you get hooked up with us in Galaxcies!! We have a RBL city there!! ;D ;D
Hello Amiral Aslan its good hear that your still having fun  8). I did played SWG but i quit after they release the wooky expansion last year but i ad a good charecter and was almost a perfect pilot with it. Im happy to see that im still on the reserve list and still got my rank hehe Wink.