Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An observation Tank
That personnal mineral collector of yours needs some attention before your maintainance credits run out. It's been collecting dust for almost a week now. ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I paid maintence into it last time I was on.  It's good for about...two weeks. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
In that case, since it's not running, 1 of 2 things happened...your out of power and need to add some more to it...or you've run out of the resource you were extracting(more likely- happens to mine frequently) and need to either relocate it(destroy and reinstall somewhere else) or change the setting to another mineral.
Most likely used up the mineral it was digging up.  All my units are greatly powered.

Though my extractor is by my solar collector.  You sure you're not thinking of the extractor directly in front of my place?  That's not mine.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Doh!!! My applogies....thought it was yours.
I think that one is Littleyubs, and it wasn't running last time I saw it.

Course there was a Mok warrior camp planted in that area and so all I saw was the top portion of the extractor lol.
~§~
I will let lil yub know but hes on puter restriction till his grades ALL OF THEM are C's or better he can only play on non school night till them by order of the Admiral!! >Big Grin
Maybe he (or you) can set it so that others may check up and deposit power when he's not around?
~§~
:o WOW hey I think your on tooo...... Spooky *looks around Room** Wheres tanker hiding?????  Ok I got you now!!!
You see noting!!!  Tongue
~§~