Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All right you lazy...
pilots get a few rooties in you in the next couple a days and get ready for the next wow starting this weekend. I know I missed the last one but I sure as heck gonna try and make up for it this time around.

So everyone to Alsan's Bar and Grille for free rooties on the news team tab Smile Also any Cobra member seen that is not either quaffing some rooties or not on their way to falling down drunk by thursday eveing will have Wookie delousing duty (I know I'm eager to get drunk hearing that Big Grin)

Also any pilot that is not fit to fly by friday mornig will not be excused as how do you think all them old admirals do it anyhow??? :Smile
Well that sure got me inspired damn think I will come in just for the rooties LOL!

Get out and RnR all
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
well, free rooties for cobra?? that's enough to make me want to jump squads!! hahahaha
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*Tip-toes past all the Cobra pilots in their rooties-induced stupor* ** Eyes a certain trophy in their trophy case** "Soon my pretty, soon you'll be back where you belong with Wrath Squad" ;D *Tip-toes quietly back out of the hanger, leaving the Cobra pilots to their slumber* :Smile "Muhahahahaha!!!!" he laughs silently to himself.......
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
A quick zzzzzzzz was heard the the Cobra hangar as a figure in orange carries out the black op assigned to him by his SL. The figure places a hand on the "Best Squadron" trophy and two fingers from his other hand on his forehead.

Goku: Haha, mission completed

Just then, Giant wookie arms wrap Goku into a bear hug. Though uneffected by even Wookie strenght, Goku jumped out of surprise and topled the case over.

Goku: Yikes!!!

A zzzzzzz is heard as Goku vanishes and re-appears in front of Snoopy.

Snoopy: Did you get it??

*Snoopy looks for any sign of the trophy in Goku's hands with much eagerness*

Goku: Sorry boss.

Snoopy: Next time.......NEXT TIME THE TROPHY WILL BE OURS!! IN IT'S RIGHTFULL HOME!! IN MY BE....ER....IN THE WRATH TROPHY CASE!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.