Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out THIS ride...
This guy pumped some money into this thing.

Not sure I would do it though...
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yeah, that IS a case of getting a little too carried away. Although those lasers sure would come in handy in a traffic jam >Big Grin Wink ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
wow lol that guy needs either a life or a girlfriend lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
HEY!! SHADDAP! I want that car... hell, i've designed a way to make my Grand Am look like that.. only better..
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Uh huh.  Sure you have. Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
and here I thought Goku was just proving Ace's point Tongue Wink ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
  :-X  [Image: icon_sprint.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
*squinty eyes* I was serious.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*shakes head*  "learned nothing you have.  temptation, greed, lust, bill gates, all agents of evil.  all lead down the dark path.  once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, and dominate you it will.  but for now night must fall.  clear away these dilusions of grandiour it will.  awaken you will to the truth, the truth about the universe.  no life that young one has, to much time to look to the future.  never his mind on where he was, what he's doing.  embrace this truth you must for it can lead you to the path of salvation.  this journey is not to be taken lightly if you are to be saved......."

*puts the power of the force behind his rambling jedi psyco babble lol*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Dark path my .... oh sorry....

Well I like it, but there's way too much red, need some blue/black/silver going on, and /drool

wow I'm a nerd, .... eh,  I dont care, I want that car!

Nice find, and yes a little carried away, but I'd buy it from him in a heartbeat if it was in working order.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!