Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A RBL drawing...
Ok, I won a contest at DeviantART, and the prize to have an image of anything I wanted drawn, to the best of their ability (and she's good too).

So, my prize is...a RBL drawing. 

To keep things under control for her, I'm only going to have those members who are still active in some way shape or form or who's contributions can't possibly be ignored. 

Here's who I've got down so far to be on there:

Aslan
Vader
Az'is
Snoopy
Acehigh
Zarathos
Simon
Mac
Goku
Myself
And of course, Holmes (partially cloaked Wink )

This'll be on a space background with (tenative right now) a drawn RBL Station, the Star Destroyer Intrepid, and several fighters, some of which might look like our custom ships.

First, suggest folks who SHOULD be on there, and for those already on the list, provide as detailed a description as possible.  Nothing vague at all please, as it will help her make one hell of an image for us.  She believes she can have it done within a week, provided she isn't busy (which she admits she has been). 

Now, if the list of folks gets too long and she says as much, there'll be some cuts.  No hurt feelings ahead of time here, this is the straight up deal.  Technically I don't HAVE to have everyone else in it, but I'm not that kinda guy.  I want good folks around me in that spacey image (it's kinda cold out there anyways).  And besides, I wouldn't have gotten into this creative streak without you guys.  Smile

So, lets hear it! Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Wow so you finally get that RBL picture.

Well done Tank, but now I am interested what your entry to the contest was....  Smile

Your not the only 1 Simon.....cummon Tank,show us  ;D. I'm surprised you didn't include Foxhound or any off the ladies in that list, but I suppose, if your trying to whittle the list down.....
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I was keeping the list short to lower work on her part as much as possible.  So that narrows things down to just those who have either A) contributed something major to RBL, B) are active within the squad some way or another, or C) they absolutely have to be in there, such as Holmes, Zara, Az'is. 

But that's why I'm asking for a hand on who SHOULD be on the list.  If it starts to get out of hand we'll have to wittle it back down, but I don't see that happening really. 

Now why, when you two responded, didn't you provide your descriptions!! Could have saved time!! Could have saved money!  Could have saved Padme!!!....wait...how'd she get here?

Anyways, here's the image that won the contest.  Or at least the photomanipulation part of her contest (it was a broad one).  http://www.deviantart.com/view/12665253/
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
As for a description..you'll see us when you get back into Galaxies.  Tongue Just to avoid the obvious problems with my character description to avoid peanut impersonations, I play a Bothnian in Galaxies that should suffice for the drawing. Think Star Wars version of Snoopy and you'll be pretty close.  Otherwise bring your camera into Galaxies  Tongue ;D Wink >Big Grin
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
lol, aww man, you're trying to make me work here!! 

Can't you take the screenshot for me? Tongue
~§~
Awesome pic Tank....but i guess im not active or memorable enpough to be in it, eh? lol
still, congrats on winning bud ;D
retirement is bliss Smile
Heh, you're very memorable Razen.  You just retired almost as quickly as you joined. Tongue 

But while you're here...the fish need feeding. Big Grin
~§~

I volunteer to be excluded if it comes down to it. Most of my posts were relatively freelance.
And as for XvT...well...let us not mention the 3 digit scores...LoL

But if you have a corner you could put a cloaked guy with a mage hat and staff in there. Side profile maybe?

RBL_Vapor
=========------
RBL_Vapor
Cobra Squadron
Heeeeeeyyyy.....I was here for a few months......I jsut can't help it if I played at different times and was always busy during WoW :-[
retirement is bliss Smile