Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one working on my update
Hello guys

as any managed to work out my update think am a stranger here sometimes and not seeing anything moving apart from the post

sorry to be a pain but i thought i give another wolf call to any one who is still alive and active out here

$

any news will be greatfull to as am in the dark about what is happening can some one keep me in formed or if there is any other way i can play in game on here.

wolf_skull
aka little fox
Update? Roster wise? **Scratches head**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*$*

think it is profile wise tanker do i do that or cn you do it from ther if you do it the stuff i want are ina message lower down if you can check there you should see my profile data
am not sure if i do or not

thanks for the response

RBL_Wolf_skull
Aka Fox
I've got it updated. No big deal man, just because the roster was out of whack doesn't mean you cant fly for your squad Wink

And no your not a stranger, there just isnt many of us left thats active here, so you'll have to give us old farts a little time. The walkers slow us down it seems heheheh
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Big Grin

*$* thanks for Updating Profile Holmes

And and sticking me back in my habitat wolf squad eheheh

RBL_Wolf_Skull
At least you have a walker Holmes...I think Vader's wheelchair broke down. Or was that Azis's hoverplat?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.