Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming soon....
...to a rebel base near you. A new commlink. Yep, you heard right a new commlink. Actually it will be more of an upgrade, and all posts, accounts, settings, etc. will be retained so no worries there. I'm not sure when I'll get it done, waiting on the software to get released. Some of the same developers that made our current board software are making this new stuff, it is supposed to be packed with more features, flashy stuff and buttons. We all like more buttons :Smile

So I guess I dont have much to say Tongue

I'll go back to the down to my lab now and see if I can get our new remote cloaking device to work on Tank's x-wing ;D
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Hey hey hey!! Don't be foolin with my Xwing...last time I tried to modify it I couldn't get the seat to unfold.

That's the last time I get a craftmatic model 2 pilot seat...

So you're waiting for SMF to be released fully, and not playing with any of the beta stuff right?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yeah, I couldn't justify paying for a charter membership there just so I could beta test for them. But I been watching them pretty close, looks like it will be pretty nice stuff when they finally release the public version.

I will probably partake in the public beta though, when they release it, on one of my test servers ;D

craftmatic eh? Well stay away from the laz-e-boy I have in my ship Tongue *tries to cloak his own ship but instead cloaks the cloaking device* oops
I've been looking in from time to time but I admit I haven't been watching that closely.

I'm mostly upset that the avatars gallery is shut down...I'd really like to see that back up especially since I practially have a section to myself there. ;D

**Tank watches Holmes cloak the cloaking device**....Hmm...that can't be good can it?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yeah, in SMF users will be able to store their avatar directly on the forum, which should be nicer than trying to link to other sites like this one does if you want to use your own. They have a bunch of new admin features too, more granular control delegation to moderators and such built in... I'm anxious to test it out.

*wonders how to find the shut off button on a cloaked cloaking device* Tongue
Kinda sounds like the invision style boards in a way to me. But that would be rather nice. I look forward to it. Smile

As for the device...uh...feel around until you think you found the button?
~§~
They opened the avatar gallery back up http://www.40k.ca/avatars/