Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THunk... Thunk..
Thunk.... thunk... thunk... thunk...

Man must you guys fix everything I mess up?

thunk... thunk... thunk... thunk...

*goes to look for more food*
Of course. Have to give you something to do when you return. Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Aside from this pile of paperwork pup left for me.. and cleaning the rust off my X and going shopping then feeding the trout and re denting the bulkheads... man I got a busy week ahead of me..
*Pops the dent out of yet another bulkhead as Dark slams himself into one further down the corridor*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*Checks on Dark's progress on the paperwork in his office* Great work Dark, I can actually SEE you have a desk again!! ;D *Watches Dark look up with a grin* BTW, *leads Dark over to another door and opens it* here's the rest of the paperwork for you. *Dark looks in and sees a large storage room filled with uncompleted reports* :Smile Glad to see your making headway!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D Seriously though, it's good to have you back. Goku was assigned bulkhead repair duty for overabusing the facilities at Aslans and was looking rather smug at getting caught up before you came back. ;D :Smile ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
HEY!! I paid for all that stuff........
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Ok, I really must know how you can buy all this stuff, plus buy a junked SSD (that we no longer have) when we pay you the exact same thing we pay everyone in RBL....nada.

What stock options do YOU have????
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Well, like I said when I anouced my purchase of said SSD, i'm using the prize money from the martial arts tournaments i've won. That and i've got some great stock in shipbuilding with Bilbringi shipyards. ;D
*knocks around some more bulkheads, throws Dark in the fish tank, starts printing off more reports and smacks people around with the SUPERTROUT*

YAY!!! *runs off down the hall*THUNK*

have fun Dark ;D

Pilot 4th Razen, Ret.
Private Razen, Jedi, Ret.
Bulkhead Hitter - Active Duty
Nurse C Avoider
Holder of One Anti-Nurse C Device
Bulkhead Repairer
Trout Warrior - Active Duty
Rampant Panda Chaser*slurp...gulp...ARGH!!!*
Dark's close friend
RBL's Ally