Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activity report
I want a status report from everyone of you if you are still active, want to be moved to reserves or removed completly.

still here and going strong boss. logged 10 games this wow. cut short cause I am out of town for thanksgiving and don't have my happy pole or cds with me hehe. hawk 2 out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I'm alive!! School, work, and everything, what you want......

AJ
Simon would like a ham on rye, a pint, and a Holy Roman Chicken to go please. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!! CHICKEN!!!!!!!! *Grabs the chicken and runs for his doghouse* :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*burp* too late

* runs off in search of more food*
R2Vader reporting in. All maintenance completed to Tanks "combat for dummies" starfighters. All "modifications" work like clock work. hahahahahahahhmmmuuuhhhwwaaaaa
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code