Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention Hawks!!
Hi Guys! If you want a picture for the new comlink( like Simon's or mine), but you don't have any picture on the net, you can send 1 to me, and I will upload it to the Hawk's site. Of course, I will give the pic's address. (http://rblsquad.com/hawksquad/comlinkpics/"yourpic.jpg") Email: [email protected]

AJ

Hey AJ I have a pic, but I don't know if it will fly here in RBL. Was made for me while I was in DG............it's a sweet pic, and well maybe I'll send it to ya and let you decide?

*S*

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Bring it on Ace Smile

Hmm might want to change the logo a bit first there Ace Smile
Wraith lol I notice he also ignored the second pic that i sent lol..........that might not be a popular one around here..............
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code