Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stupid question time
KO guys bear with me lol. I'm lost on the Cairn reactor level. Here's where I'm stuck. I've sped past all the laser beams and gotten to the button to shut them down. After consulting the "jko bible" presented by hondo I find that there should be a door somewhere close by. trouble is I can't spot it. Any one guide me to the promised land?

roger roger
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Oh hell...I'm lost in my own mind. I just played the game again recently...all of it should be fresh in my mind.

Gimme a few hours and I'll have it again. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
lasers, lasers, lasers...why can't I recall lasers in the Cairn reactor level....

BAH!!! I'll have to go to that location direct.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
you're right Ace, it was a stupid question. Only problem is, i'm like Tank, i'd have to go back into the game to find out, which is no problem for me really, just finding the time to do it, lol
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Ok, you say you're past the lasers where you fought some Reborn and hopefully disabled the lasers, gone through the hole in the ceiling and into a circular room that has platforms and more lasers in it right?

If this is where you're stuck, the door is at the top of the room. You have to bounce about and work your way up to it.
~§~
I've disabled the lasers yes. I haven't fought anyone though, and I don't see a whole in the ceiling. I'll keep searching.

ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Ok.

Uhh.....did you destroy three gem holding contraptions (they're not far from where you disabled the lasers)? The hole is right above the smaller hole.

As for fighting Reborn...guess I'm used to playing it on Jedi Master level hehe. It's great fun to Force shove'em into the path of an incoming laser. ;D
~§~
lol, my fav is to force grip them into the air, hold them over a ledge, then drop them. ;D
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Ko thanks tank. I always forget to look up lol. I'll let ya know if I get stuck again.