Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long range sensor ALERT!!
A battered and barely functioning Imperial Tie Fighter comes into sensor range of the station. Venting plasma, it approaches the ReBeL docking bay. "I wonder where all the RBL are" the pilot wonders,"I should have been intercepted long before this." Getting no response from station personel, the pilot sends out a coded paasword to the automated system. Amazingly, the bay opens and the fighter lands, if it can be called a landing, in a heap on the hanger floor. "Ooooo, Tanker's engineers are going to have a fit when they see THIS mess" thinks the pilot. After several minutes of jimmying, the ships hatch finally opens and the pilot steps out. Shreads of an Imperial Officer's uniform hang from the figure, doing little to conceal the armored undergarments remaining. "I didn't think the poor ship was going to make it", she thinks. "Some homecoming. I wonder where everyone is?" Curious, she heads down the corridor to Aslan's bar.
Entering the bar and grill, the mystery of the missing pilots is solved. Above the door, a large banner saying 'Happy Birthday' hangs, while all around the room, the remains from what was obviously a massive party remains, as well as numerous unconcious pilots. Stepping over a few of them, she heads towards the bar. As she nears it, 1 pilot rouses himself and spots the intruder. Blearry-eyed, he sways unsteadily towards her. "I'd thought all you Nubian Princesses had left already" he says as he attemts to grab her by the arm. " My name is Goku and I'm in love. Let's dance." Being relatively short compared to the 'princess' his gaze focuses on her chest area and he grins. In a flash, a dagger appears under Goku's chin. "Focus your gaze on my face, NOT my chest and you'll live longer" she says fiercely. Removing the dagger from his chin, she returns it to it's scabbard on her thigh. "Who ARE you?" Goku asks bewilderedly, chastened. "My name is Sif" she replies, "but you knew me once as Snowbird. I've finally returned home."
*laughing in the corner......................what a mess we have here in the bar........and seeing that dagger well lets say the rooties are kickin in lol*

"What in the world is going on here? Wait I haven't seen one of those in a long time.........Got one just like it in my quarters cept I have an admirals patch on the chest and sleeve Smile Good to see you back home where ya belong hun, seems the Empire doesn't pay to well now that Palpatine's gone *wink* That's what brought me here too ya know. Here, this is the last one *tosses snowbird/sif a rootie*

Welcome back mate!

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Woooooohoooooooooo! You took my advice! Welcome back Snowbird......errrrrrrr, Hawkeye.....errrrrrrr, Sif *looks confused*. Must be the rooties......... :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Okie doke Lets bring in the band and give her a real welcome back!!! ;D Good to hear from you again YubYub!!!
SHORT!! SHORT!!?? I AM NOT SHORT!! I'M 6' 3" !!!!
*Pulls himself up to his full height and raises his power a bit in case Sif draws her dagger again, a dagger that happened to be sheated on a belt going around a well formed waist........*

Anyways * regains his composure* Welcome back Snow.. Sif!!! *Points his finger and fires a minute energy ball over to the Bar and Grill's audio player and cranks some music*

Let's rock the station!! *Powers up to SSJ and proceeds to rock the station*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
You must have had those platform shoes off earlier Tongue lol
OH thanks Sif.......
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
ROFL!!! ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*Looks at Snoopy*

Look who's laughing at short jokes!!! You're a beagle and you aren't even as tall as Yoda!!

*Rolls a keg of rooties into place in the bar top*

Ok, lets drain it and get some sleep.....