Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call
I have been veeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyy busy with RL lately, sorry pilots.

I'm not sure if I'm up to date concerning new recruits and stuff.

To check who is new here and which veterans are still active, I request you all to post a life sign here.

~S~

Simon
SL Hawk

*squawk "hawk 2 to base, I'm a little busy right now boss................can I check in when I get back from fighting off the Impies??? LMAO, hawk 2 out"
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
*squawk* "Tau 2 checking in. clear skies......wait no, confirmed rebs in sector 4327. Moving to intercept. they shall all be taught a lesson. Muuuhhhhwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! R2Vader out"

*Vader doesn't know I reprogrammed his targeting comp to mark enemies in red....that means the Imps will be red on his scopes. he just fires at anything red lol..................*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Hehe, sounds good Smile

Just be sure the little garbage bin doesn't shoot the barmaid with the red dress :Smile

Like that bucket of bolts ever wouldn't shoot anything that moves???
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I'm new, callsign Child of Shadow
Heya Gohan. Interested in joining the Gundam/ Mobile Suit force of ReBeL Squadron????
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I e-mailed ya on that
Hey!!! I'm alive!!!

And I have passed my school-leaving exams!!! Smile))

AJ
(07-02-2003, 10:44 AM)AntillesJedi link Wrote:Hey!!! I'm alive!!!

And I have passed my school-leaving exams!!! Smile))

AJ

SWEEEET! Congratulations man! Bet you're glad to have that out of the way now. Smile I still have two years to go before I'm done. I'm halfway there man....I look forward to the end. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.