Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention Wrath Pilots
You are hearby notified that you have 5.8 hours to get that rootie keg back into the hawks nest or you shall feel the wrath of r2vader. He just added a feather duster attachment, and a vacuum hose......ummmmmm not sure what for....but he mentioned tank seemed to like the hose.........we'll just leave it at that. So be forewarned. Be ware of the pop out saber!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
*yawns. picks up the little remote next to him. pushes the little blue button*

* an EMP field activates and secures all hatches and doors that lead to the Wrath part of the station, along with all of the Wrath pilot's rooms. *

That ought to keep that droid out. no lightsaber can get thorugh it, and since droids can't use the force, muahaha. At least us living beings can still go through the field...... *yawns*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Why that little....how dare that droid steal parts from my vaccuum cleaner! I just spent 100 credits getting a powerful cyclone vaccuum...AND HE STEALS PARTS FROM IT!?!?!!

That's it....R2Vader....this means war....
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
And why are we detecting a major power loss in the Wrath section of the station?

Tech: EMP burst in the area sir. It seems to have covered the entire Wrath Squadron living area.

Tank: Well how did that happen?

**Tank shrugs, then sends techs to go fix the problem, otherwise all fridges, cooking appliances and holocom units will be fried permanetly in Wrath's area**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Boom, Boom, Boom*

All around the Wrath hangar the ground starts to shake. Then all is quiet. All that can be heard is a running engine and servo gears working into place.

"Wrath, this is your final warning. Bring out the kegs and slowly back away. The force is strong here, but no match for the dark side!"

Ace: (walking towards Aslan's muttering to himself, when the com rings, hearing that transmission stops and heads right towards the wrath hangar. Opens com)

"R2Vader is that you up in the TAU NovaCat?"

Vader: " aye aye sir. These punks have met their match, charging up the PPC's. That should short out this electrical field they set up. The force may be strong, but no match for the Novacat."

Ace: "why didn't you just shut it down with the force?"

Vader: "They need to be taught a lesson. Long live the Empire!"

Ace: "Whoa there big fella. LMAO I didn't think you could fit into a mech cockpit."

Vader: "why do you think I had to weld all last week?"

Ace: "Hmmmmmmm I see.............."

Vader: "PPC at full charge, fire one. (blue bolts of energy laungh out of the mechs arm guns. Directly hitting the electro field and distorting it.) Ahhhhh direct hit, electro field down to half power. One more shot......"

Ace: "All this for rooties you can't even drink........lol, well..............(activates light saber) Maybe we can get their attention LMAO. (the entire wrath hangar blinks with the power distruption caused by the PPC's powerful charge. the foundation shook with the impact)

Vader: "Rooties? Rooties? That keg was supposed to be my oil..........ohhhhhh now they've really chapped my hind end!"

To be continued
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
*Goku wakes up out of a blissfull sleep. He hears the EMP field being hit*

Dang, from the sound of it, Ace has got that blasted droid in a mech suit. Ok, he wan'ts to play with fire? Now he's gonna get burned... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*Goku goes SSJ 2, skipping SSJ1, and shuts down the field, then walks out to meet the Ace and the isane droid.*

Goku: Ace, what the heck do you think you're doing? You're disrupting the Wrath power grid. All of our stuff was working just fine until you came along and started shooting.

Ace: return the keg of rooties!!

Goku: Sorry, our team of Wookie mechanics drank it all already.

R2Vader: DIE DIE DIE!!!

*Vader's mech begins firing, each shot hitting Goku dead center, but to no effect. The lasers and bullets bounce off.*

Goku: Ace, call that maniacal droid off. He doesn't have any idea what i can do to him and that mech.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
At that moment a trout hits Goku, Ace, and R2Vader's cockpit.

"Will you guys cut it out already? There are people trying to get things done here!" Holmes yelled before slipping back into one of the many ducts, wires trailing behind him.

All just gazed in a stupor at the spot where Holmes had been, until finally, R2Vader mutters, "I didn't know Holmes could handle trout..."
~§~
Goku: Ah!! I have been trouted!! Ah, oh well, lets finish this.

*Holds up one hand and uses a simple blast to knock out the Mech and R2Vader*

Right after he fires his blast, several tons of trout fall from the trap door above him, burying him up to his neck.

Holmes popped his head out and shook his head before saying, "I told you to cut it out already. Oh well, I did need a good trigger to test this trout trap."

With that said, Holmes vanishes again.

At that moment, Tank finally enters the area. He takes in the view of a knocked over mech, a stupified Ace, and one very buried and drenched in trout Goku.....then turns right back around and leaves.

"Some things are best left unasked."
~§~
*Digs himself out and rushes off to take a shower and change clothes*

Rotten trout........ must be what he's feeding the RP.....

* As he walks twords his quarters, he gives R2Vader a final little kick to the dome*

Hehe, stupid droid....